Define your style
and concept

Check out our products page!

Quatation & Payment

Patment Terms

Imported Furniture
Deposit 70% of total cost to confirm and press order. The remaining balance at 30% will be piad before installation.
Local Furniture
Deposit 50% of Total cost pay to confirm and press order. The remaining balance at 50% will be paid before installation.

Press order & Delivery

The estimate delivery time will be 2-3 months for local kitchen furniture and 4-5 months for imported furniture. The estimate time can be discussed.

Installation
and Handover

Installation duration is 7 - 10 days

After-sales Service
& support

Contact us via email or phone call. Our customer services team will assist you as soon as possible. We will send our expertly trained team to service for furniture and appliances during and after warranty.